After some debugging I actually found a solution.
LabVIEW has a different way of handling the .NET functions. It opens a reference to the object and after an object has been opened, it needs to be closed programmatically. Now I fixed it and it seems to work.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:28 am
- Forum: OptiTrack Data Streaming
- Topic: NatNet and LabVIEW
- Replies: 4
- Views: 611
I have managed to create a NatNet LabVIEW application using the .NET NatNetML libraries and callbacks. I am streaming the data from Motive. In motive I have one asset with ID 1. In LabVIEW callback I receive exactly 1048 frames of the asset of ID 1. After that I receive frames of asset with ID 0 (no...