Real-time interface for streaming 6DoF rigid body data to Unity.
New Features & Enhancements
- Congested Network Improvements - Boosts performance for high asset counts or congested networks.
- Finger Tracking - Motive finger data may now be streamed into Unity.
- Marker Names - Markers now identify as Active, Passive (unlabeled), or Labeled (with the associated asset and memberID).
- Active markers now appear as cyan spheres in Unity to visually distinguish them from other markers.
- The "Bone Naming Convention" and "Skeleton Coordinates" properties in Motive now get changed remotely to match the plugin's streaming settings.
- Updated the visuals of the plugin properties to include section headers and tooltips.
- Added the ability to receive streamed skeletons data in either Local or Global skeleton coordinates.
- Fixed a gimbal lock issue when using global skeleton coordinates.
- Fixed a bug where skeletons would not stream when using Unicast due to a skeleton subscription bug in Motive 2.2.0.
- Fixed a bug where markers would not stream when using Unicast.
- Fixed a bug where the remote property setting wasn't working consistently.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... itypackage
Plugin downloads section on the OptiTrack website:
https://v22.wiki.optitrack.com/index.ph ... ity_Plugin