Motive 3.0 delivers vastly improved skeletal and bone tracking precision, and helps users efficiently capture accurate data and produce visually compelling CG content.
Built around a new Quantum Solver that helps users navigate even the most difficult tracking situations with heavy marker occlusion, Motive 3.0 provides robust, reliable data and exceptional results. Additional enhancements include tracking more than 300 rigid bodies simultaneously using active and/or passive markers, precision finger tracking with integrated Manus VR gloves, and anchor markers to aid automated calibration and comprehensive marker labeling.
What's New Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjKH8iI1s0g
Download Motive 3.0 here.
New Features & Enhancements
- Manually Adjust Cameras - Add the ability to use the gizmo to adjust camera positions and snap into a best guess location for the camera. This allows continuous calibration to do the rest of the work to update your camera into position.
- Continuous Calibration Improvements - Added better log message stating which cameras need more samples. Added the ability to use passive Anchor Markers.
- Reconstruction Bounds - Added back the ability to not create marker data outside of a predefined area.
- Added back the ability to apply calibrations early, but only after 10 minutes.
- Added the option to not export fingers for BVH and FBX Binary files.
- Added an option to export 3DS Max biped compliant names to BVH files.
- Added an option to export classic bone naming convention for CSV files.
- Added date/time values to exported log files.
- Fix for Security Keys not connecting sometimes.
- Fix for "Retry" in the Splash Screen not checking for a Security Key again.
- Fix for the action "Reconstruct and Auto-label" not working with the batch processor.
- Fix for not being able to start both Motive and the Batch Processor at the same time.
- Fixed the Broadcast Sample - Fixed an issue where remote triggering used the Data Port instead of the Command Port.
- Fixed Markerset Markers - This allows the MotionBuilder Optical plugin to get better data from Motive, but using the Asset Model Marker locations when a marker goes missing.
- View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Beta2.exe
Requires a Security Key and license valid through October 8, 2021 (check license status here).
A Security Key device is now required instead of the previous Hardware Key. New licenses now exclusively either work with Motive 3.X+ or Motive 2.X (and earlier).
Download section on the OptiTrack site
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html