Motive 3.0 delivers vastly improved skeletal and bone tracking precision, and helps users efficiently capture accurate data and produce visually compelling CG content.
Built around a new Quantum Solver that helps users navigate even the most difficult tracking situations with heavy marker occlusion, Motive 3.0 provides robust, reliable data and exceptional results. Additional enhancements include tracking more than 300 rigid bodies simultaneously using active and/or passive markers, precision finger tracking with integrated Manus VR gloves, and anchor markers to aid automated calibration and comprehensive marker labeling.
What's New Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjKH8iI1s0g
Download Motive 3.0 here.
New Features & Enhancements
Key New Features
- Motive 3.0 New EULA
- Mask Visible Cameras - Added the ability to mask other visible cameras by using their 3D location relative to one another. This does not mask other markers in the scene.
- Added Partitions to Continuous Calibration - Allows cameras to be grouped together based on rooms or non-overlapping sections, for specialty applications.
- Fixed an issue where camera LEDs were sometimes off even though the UI shows them as being on.
- Fixed an issue where you could not unsubscribe to an asset over NatNet
- Fixed an issue where the Create rigid body option was disabled when using a Tracker license.
- View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Final.exe
Requires a Security Key and license valid through May 5, 2022 (check license status here).
A Security Key device is now required instead of the previous Hardware Key.
New licenses now exclusively either work with Motive 3.X+ or Motive 2.X (and earlier).
Download section on the OptiTrack site
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html