Motive 3.0 delivers vastly improved skeletal and bone tracking precision, and helps users efficiently capture accurate data and produce visually compelling CG content.
Built around a new Quantum Solver that helps users navigate even the most difficult tracking situations with heavy marker occlusion, Motive 3.0 provides robust, reliable data and exceptional results. Additional enhancements include tracking more than 300 rigid bodies simultaneously using active and/or passive markers, precision finger tracking with integrated Manus VR gloves, and anchor markers to aid automated calibration and comprehensive marker labeling.
What's New Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjKH8iI1s0g
Download Motive 3.0 here.
New Features & Enhancements
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixed the pattern-based fill tool.
- Fixed the selection order for pattern-based tool to use the last selected marker.
- Fixed an issue where several gap filling hotkeys were missing.
- Fixed an issue where the fill gap hotkey did not respect the selected range.
- Fixed the Delete context menu option in the labels pane by making it delete all marker data.
- Fixed an issue where Motive kept takes in memory after exporting data.
- View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Final.exe
Requires a Security Key and license valid through June 2, 2022 (check license status here).
A Security Key device is now required instead of the previous Hardware Key.
New licenses now exclusively either work with Motive 3.X+ or Motive 2.X (and earlier).
Download section on the OptiTrack site
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html