With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.0 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications. Notable new features include: Continuous Calibration, active marker and active rigid-body based skeleton tracking, AMTI Genlock sync support, and new system latency metrics for better data analysis.
Watch a video and read about what's new in Motive 2.0
Download Motive 2.0 here. Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
Motive 2.0 Final
- Continuous Calibration: Designed to remove the need for daily wand-waving, continuous calibration uses the tracking data from the system’s regular use to self-heal the calibration over time.
- OptiTrack Active VR: Specifically designed for VR applications, OptiTrack Active VR uses discreet, flush mount LEDs to track HMDs, weapons, set pieces and now, full-body tracking.
- Track over 100 objects with Active: Using OptiTrack Active, systems can track over 100 individual objects, such as HMDs, weapons, set pieces and OptiTrack Active pucks, all with industry low latency (typically less than 10 ms)
- System Latency Improvements: Tracking performance improvements in Motive 2.0 include a reduction in system latency as well as more detailed real-time reporting of latency
- HMD Calibration Tool: The new HMD Calibration tool makes Oculus HMD setup for all unique marker configurations much faster and easier
- Gizmo Tool Improvements & Rigid Body Refinement: The move/rotate/scale tool has been expanded to work with rigid bodies and markers, making customizing rigid body pivot points much easier
- AMTI Genlock Support: Added support for reference clock synchronization with AMTI force plates. This allows AMTI force plates to reliably maintain their synchronization with Motive over long recordings with no frame drift
- Enhanced Graphing Capabilities: New graphing functionality allows users to visualize and monitor multiple data channels including 3D positions of reconstructed markers, 6 Degrees of Freedom (6 DoF) data of trackable assets, and signals from integrated external devices
- New User Interfaces: Blending a more functional design and intuitive controls, the design of the panes has been upgraded for better overall aesthetics and usability
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/so ... al_x64.exe
Requires a license valid through November 10, 2017 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html