With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.1 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications.
Notable new features include: Improved six rigid body skeleton solve, new UI for the Builder and Devices panes, new finger markersets, and a unique and improved file extension (.motive).
Watch a video and read about what's new in Motive 2.1 here.
Download Motive 2.1 here.
Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
Motive 2.1 Final
- Improved the speed of the point cloud while using "Passive" or "Active" modes (not "Passive + Active"). This allows for a larger number of rigid bodies to be tracked in real time.
- Extended the external pivot alignment tool to also support finding the pivot locations for the HTC Vive HMDs using OpenVR.
- Improved the ability of point cloud 4 to reconstruct markers with only two cameras.
- Added support for user definable origin offset into eletro-mechanical offset for certain force plates.
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Final.exe
Requires a license valid through November 9, 2018 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html