Real-time interface for streaming 6DoF rigid body data to Unreal.
New Features & Enhancements
- Unreal Engine 4.20 compatibility.
- Updated NatNetLib to 3.1.0.
- Added an auto-connect feature. The client origin can now automatically search for and connect to a Motive server discovered on the network. With this feature, network IP addresses no longer need to be specified in the client, and the plugin will continuously attempt to connect to a Motive server until it starts receiving frame data. This feature also allows users to open/close Motive or start/stop streaming without restarting the project. This feature is not supported on Android.
- Added 'Hide on Invalid Definition' switch to the OptiTrack Skeleton Component. By default, Optitrack UE skeletons are hidden until it receives a valid skeleton definition from Motive.
- Experimental bone mapping roll bone support. Streaming skeletons now support arm roll bones for some characters. This feature is experimental.
- Added 'Respect Parent Transform' option to rigid body component to allow users to treat parent objects as the origin. This feature is useful for teleporting pawns and maintaining a relative position and orientation to a rigid body.
- Fix for a jitter issue when mirrors are in the scene.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... n_1.20.zip
Plugin downloads section on the OptiTrack website:
https://v21.wiki.optitrack.com/index.ph ... e_4_Plugin