With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.1 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications.
Notable new features include: Improved six rigid body skeleton solve, new UI for the Builder and Devices panes, new finger markersets, and a unique and improved file extension (.motive).
Watch a video and read about what's new in Motive 2.1 here.
Download Motive 2.1.1 here.
Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
- Added support for exporting video through NMotive and included some example scripts.
- Added the ability to add black frames to exported video data with dropped frames. This keeps exported video data perfectly synchronized to any exported motion capture data.
- Fixed a major speed regression affecting the point cloud. Motive 2.1.1 should now run the fastest it ever has.
- Fixed synchronization issues with Bertec force plates.
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Final.exe
Requires a license valid through January 22, 2019 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html