With an expanded feature set and redesigned user interface, Motive 2.1 advances it’s precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications.
Notable new features include: Improved six rigid body skeleton solve, new UI for the Builder and Devices panes, new finger markersets, and a unique and improved file extension (.motive).
Watch a video and read about what's new in Motive 2.1 here.
Download Motive 2.1.2 here.
Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
- Added the ability to auto-create the OptiTrack Active Clip rigid body from a Vive Pro clip.
- Improved tracking stability of the chest segment on a skeleton when a single chest marker goes untracked.
- Added a property to control the UDP send socket buffer size for latency and throughput limitation testing using NatNet.
- Added recording start time property to the Take class of the NMotive library.
- Removed the NatNet streaming limit of 100 Mbps.
- More: View the entire changelog
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/naturalpoint/s ... _Final.exe
Requires a license valid through August 20, 2019 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html