With an expanded feature set, Motive 2.3.2 advances its precision human and object tracking capabilities across VR, animation, movement sciences and robotics applications.
Notable updates include: Active rigid body speed improvements with up to 66% less latency, IMU sensor fusion improvements, enhanced Continuous Calibration, and support for 250+ cameras in one volume. Additionally, Motive 2.3.2 introduces active or passive ‘Anchor Markers’ to both aid Continuous Calibration with disconnected volumes, and provide peace of mind regarding origin drift.
Download Motive 2.3.2 here.
Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
- Added the BaseStation as a device in the Devices pane. (Only works with active Firmware 2.x.)
- Added the Varjo HMD clip as an option to the Builder Pane HMD creation tools.
- Added the ability to snap the pivot to the same location as the pivot of another rigid body
- Turning off marker streaming now improves total software latency by skipping some unnecessary steps.
- Added a system wide setting that allows you to lower the threshold needed for initial IMU calibrations.
- Reduced the number of camera command messages to improve camera connection speed and reliability.
- Added the ability to change the significant figures for the graphs.
- Added the ability to send multiple asset enable/disable messages to Motive in a single NatNet command.
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Requires a license valid through November 17, 2022
(check license status here)
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html