We are pleased to announce a new release of the ARENA motion capture software, version 1.2.034 beta 1 is now available for download!
Note : The calibration point selection has been improved. The number of points used should now be kept around 100 to 150 unless calibration fails, even for 12+ camera systems.
The product page is here : http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/p ... n-capture/
The release can be downloaded here : http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/s ... loads.html
ARENA 1.2.034 Beta 01 - April 16, 2008
* Improved calibration frame selection (easier to calibrate)
* Added 38-marker skeleton with toe joint
* Added live streaming of Rigid Bodies
* Added live streaming of Skeleton Bones (via rigid bodies)
* Added live streaming of Skeleton Joint Angles (via rigid bodies + local child data)
We should have a new NatNet SDK posted soon which includes streaming samples that demonstrate capturing the new data formats.
Official public notices by NaturalPoint Staff. (read only area)
1 post • Page 1 of 1