Grand Prix 4

NunoEspadinha

Grand Prix 4

Post by NunoEspadinha »

Did anyone tried Track IR with GP4?
GP4 has pratically the same settings as F1c, just like head movement when steering, keys for look left and right, etc..

can anyone help me on this, i really need it
TailFlamer

Re: Grand Prix 4

Post by TailFlamer »

Hi

I don't know if it will work or not, but if things are the same as F1C it very well might. I don't have time to try it out now, I am moving and I will be very busy the next few days.

Once I get setup in my new place, if no one has answered, I will install GP4 and try it out and let you know. It might be a week from now though.

I'm BackMarker at High Gear. Like I said over there, it has been a long time since I played GP4, and I really don't remember much about the view system.
There is a program called KeyTracker, or something like that. I haven't used it though. I use Harle's Tir2Joy and the other virtual joystick app to make it work in F1C.

I certainly hope it will work, I would like to play GP4 again, I am hooked on TIR though and no longer play race games I can't use it in. Also, so much of my gaming time is tied up in the F1C online races I hold, I don't have much free time for anything else. But I will look into it in a few days, if no one has replied that knows for sure if it will work or not.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thanks TailFlamer,

I believe that I have a copy of this at home too.
NunoEspadinha

Post by NunoEspadinha »

just received my Track IR here at the office... i'll let you know something in the next days