Richard Burns R + cockpit digidash

Ned

Richard Burns R + cockpit digidash

Post by Ned »

HI, does anyone know if there's a fix to keep the gears/rev counter etc on the dash, instead of it 'following' ur view as you look around with track ir.
I've tried al the cockpit view mods but none of them have a fixed didgidash, also would be nice to be able to remove visible steering wheel.
Wasn't expecting track ir to work with RBR, was a nice suprise.
I find RBR+trackir more realistic than the feel in gtr, maybe just because it's more hectic, but the track ir is a very nice feature that does add a whole lot more 'in the game' feeling.
Very happy customer Top marks NP!
777 Burnin AVG

Re: Richard Burns R + cockpit digidash

Post by 777 Burnin AVG »

Ned,

Sorry for the late reply, but I am not aware of any fix for this issue. I'm glad you like the TrackIR with RBR though. We like it too.

Jason
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

I�ve installed Richard Burns one week ago, and the game is very good, but I�ve a problem with TrackIR. TrackIR works, but F12 doesn�t work into the game, and the only way to play is to center the vision before to lauch the game, and no posibility to recenter into the game.

Any solution?.
r_stich

Post by r_stich »

solution, change your "center" key. I've got mine as a button on my wheel, since I find it useful to center before every race, and sometimes during.

I raced Mineshaft yesterday for the first time since getting TiR, and went off the big jump sideways (without wanting to).
Anyway, I naturally cringed, ducked my head to the right and looked left.
In game the view swung out to look out the driver side window, to see the spectators and ground far below. Awesome!!

I have all but the left-right axis turned off in RBR, and find that it works beautifully.
Barred

Post by Barred »

As Stickshift said map a button on your wheel/stick for the recentre. Stickshift I just cannot run TIR with any of the axis off I love the way that the car moves with all the axis on.

It took me a while for some reason to get used to TIR in RBR, whereas in GTR it took no real time at all. Now I just cannot run eother with out my TIR running.