VincentG

Re: Rig'n'Roll

Post by VincentG »

Does it work with the 4.1.037 software?
Slava_36RUS

Post by Slava_36RUS »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]Does it work with the 4.1.037 software? [/quote]

Thanks for reply. Tryed the 4.1.037 version today. The device itself works properly as always, picking up my head moves. But still no reaction in the Rig'n'Roll game. All the same.

By the way, from russian R'n'R game forums I know that other TrackIR users are in the same situation and that there's no option but wait for a patch that will fix some game bugs and may be add a promised trackIR support.
According to some gossips, the patch is expected to be released this month.
luderich

Post by luderich »

[quote=Slava_36RUS][quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]Does it work with the 4.1.037 software? [/quote]

Thanks for reply. Tryed the 4.1.037 version today. The device itself works properly as always, picking up my head moves. But still no reaction in the Rig'n'Roll game. All the same.

By the way, from russian R'n'R game forums I know that other TrackIR users are in the same situation and that there's no option but wait for a patch that will fix some game bugs and may be add a promised trackIR support.
According to some gossips, the patch is expected to be released this month.
[/quote]

Confirmed. TrackIR dont even recognize the game running.
I guess it's SoftlabNSK's fault. Promising TrackIR support and then... nothin...

Anyway, thanks NP!
Pall

Post by Pall »

[quote=Slava_36RUS]
PS For now I try to use a TrackIR mouse emulation, but the problem is centering after some moving of a head behind a cockpit (or desktop) range. It causes an offset. F12 doesn't help in this case. [/quote]

Hi. Pls. What do you use emulation (TrackIR mouse emulation)??? Where can I find it pls??? Thx;)
Slava_36RUS

Post by Slava_36RUS »

Hi, Pall. Here's my temporary and slightly inconvenient solution. ;)

1. Having a TrackIR software installed, start it, so the device starts the tracking mode.
2. Then in Windows (XP in my case)press "Start" -> "Programs" -> "TrackIR v4" (v5 in the same manner) -> "Mouse Emulation". Appears a TrackIR Mouse Emulation window. Try to move a head to check, whether it works and the mouse pointer moves along. And do not close this window, just minimize to system tray.
3. Start the Rig'n'Roll game
4. In the game Controls Menu assign a "Default view" ("Vid po umolchaniyu", written in cyrillic) command to any button of a racing wheel. Or use a "5" key on a Numpad instead. Pressing it centers the view to default view, if any offset occurs.
5. Enjoy ;)

Thus, let's play somehow while waiting for a SoftlabNSK's patch :)))
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi all. We're definitely hoping for TrackIR support in Rig 'n' Roll, but we can't confirm anything at the moment. It's been quite a while since we've heard from Softlab, and I'm working to get back in touch with them on this. Feel free to contact them directly requesting TrackIR integration, as end-user requests can make a significant impact.

-Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Pall

Post by Pall »

Slava 36RUS:
Thank you:) I play to hardcore simulators, and there is support for standard. This possibility emulation, I not know It's not ideal, but it works:) Thanks You very much man:)

PS: I hope that RNR will support multiple axes. Top down, right left, is insufficient. Likewise, the view of the lack of cockpit. Once the power up, once power at the windshield, etc...

Seth: Ok;)We'll ask SoftLab. Thx
mustafa982

Post by mustafa982 »

Hello. When I entered the game, the blue LED is not lit. Installed the latest version of the game list. RignNRoll written. However, you do not have any interaction.
Please find a solution. I'm playing other games with no problem.
When i enter the this game, blue LED is not lit. The device not using.
Please find a solution. Sorry for my english. Thanks.
mustafa982

Post by mustafa982 »

No one seems interested in this problem?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Are you in the cockpit view?

What version of Windows are you using?