GTR out in France

dumpeal

GTR out in France

Post by dumpeal »

Good news GTR is released in some little shop in PARIS (France).

I got it yaaahoooooooo !!!

Now it's time to plug my Trackir 3 pro with my vector.

Just wait for 6 DOF support

[ March 03, 2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: dumpeal ]
dumpeal

Re: GTR out in France

Post by dumpeal »

Incredible :

The international Version include :
French, English, German, Spanish and Italian

From the CD this is the Game Version 1.3 (not released yet by Simbin for the moment)

Full 3D cockpit aviable
6 DOF COMPATIBLE with TrackIR software 4.0.22.
Barred

Post by Barred »

Thanks for the heads up Dumpeal. With that info it is going to make the next few weeks very difficult indeed

a) I will have to wait till next week for the English version tobe released in the UK (then my German one is going to a good home).

b) I had to reinstall my system today as I was trying something out and I lost my system. No big deal says I, I will just redo my Ghosted image. Off I went after setting it to automatic restore (it takes a bit). When I came back I went to go into my e: partition (where I keep may drivers ect) and it was gone!

Ghost had gone and deleted every partition on my hard drive. Over 100 gig of data gone, and the reall kick in the rear is that my sytem will not read the damned DVD's that it was backed up on

So in a fit of total rage I slamned my foot down, straight onto my pedals, so now I have to wait untill I have saved enough for a good set of pedals (I am not going to buy a whole new wheel just for the pedals being smashed).

So to all of you GTR's out there please enjoy, I will be thinking of you.

[ March 04, 2005, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Barred ]
Goodcop

Post by Goodcop »

quote:Originally posted by Barred:
So in a fit of total rage I slamned my foot down, straight onto my pedals, so now I have to wait untill I have saved enough for a good set of pedals (I am not going to buy a whole new wheel just for the pedals being smashed)Ouch... I feel for you. Never heard of Norton Ghost causing damage to gaming devices before. I guess that's why they have legal disclusures...those bastards.