GT Legends trackIR get sluggish sometimes?

Barred

Re: GT Legends trackIR get sluggish sometimes?

Post by Barred »

Yeah the ISI engines are really bad at (re)calibrating periferals. GTR uses gMotor1 and GTL uses gMotor2. I have had the re-calibration happen 4 times in a row and after the forth I had to unplug/replug the wheel and pedals because they would not reclibrate in game (I tried your sugestion thanks oqvist).

I am starting to wonder if the sluggishness of TIR happens different way on our PCs just the same that some have the wheel re-calibration problem more times than others. Atleast it is something for the NP guys to look at, as to be fair I do not think it is NP's fault.
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

I think its really is a Logitech problem though. It only seem to happen to logitech pedals
Barred

Post by Barred »

I do not use Logitech pedals, just the wheel. Pedal wise I use BRD Speed7's which are sweet
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

I meant wheel wiseass .

I use Frexies btw own BRD pedals anytime
Barred

Post by Barred »

LOL sore arse more like

I gave up on FREX after 6 months of no reply from them. and ECCI were just too expencive to import Basically add �200 ontop of the price shown!

[ October 24, 2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Barred ]
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Did you email the Shige guy? When I bought it there was a month delivery time now it�s two weeks approx.

The great thing is that they are much cheaper than the BRD however you can adjust them more

You can adjust pedal travel and still get full pot movement so easy to make them feel like real pedals.

However BRD is surely nice as well

Where I live ECCI and BRD is about the same and Frex cheaper because I don�t have to pay VAT
Barred

Post by Barred »

ECCI charge $100 for overseas shipping then the Customs and Excise another �56 then to reall add insult to injury Parcle Force another �28. So that is getting on for about $250 ontop of the price on the site

Yeah i dod email Shig and waited 6 months for a reply.

I think any of the after market/specalist makers are far better than any mass market manufacturers. When the wheel dies then I will get a BRD wheel.
101-Grizzly

Post by 101-Grizzly »

I have the same problem in FalconAF, after about 30 minutes the head movements become sluggish and but the simulator is fine, framerate of over 70fps.

Driver 4.1 buld 30
E6850 3.0Ghz
4Gigs ram 800Mhz
Nvidia 8800GT 512mb
500Gig Sata2 drive
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

What version of Windows are you running?

Have you tried turn off any kind of power save feature for your USB ports?

In the "Device Manager" you can right click the "USB Root Hub"(s), that show, and then select properties. On the power management tab, uncheck the box that allows the computer to turn off the USB port to save power (i.e. uncheck the box). Sometimes that has an impact on the connectivity of the devices.
Christopher_John

Post by Christopher_John »

I have seen razer, but have been using an A40 headset. This one is a lot great and very cool to use for every professional gamers out there,check it out here: http://www.astrogaming.com/.