GT Legends trackIR get sluggish sometimes?

oqvist

GT Legends trackIR get sluggish sometimes?

Post by oqvist »

I have seen this in GTR as well lately?

Using the latest 27 drivers trackIR can work fine but all suddenly it get all sluggish. Like there is glue to my neck hard to convince trackIR that I moves my head???

Disconnecting trackIR and it�s most often fun for a while again?

Framerates are high 60 and above.
oqvist

Re: GT Legends trackIR get sluggish sometimes?

Post by oqvist »

Rick, Jason guys please
rodom

Post by rodom »

Sorry about the delay. It's been hectic for me as of late.

I will have to see if this happens to me but I am wondering, if you play the game for a certain amount of time... without the trackIR software loaded, does it happen still?

For example, if you normally play for an hour with the TrackIR, what if you played for an hour without and see if the same thing happens.
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

It�s only the head tracking that get sluggish nothing else so I have to have TrackIR on to see it All the rest is normal. And it�s okay sometimes obviously. Last night I drove for an hour without it occuring but was alone on the track then. Will check if it�s when racing a lot of AI cars it tend to happen.
Barred

Post by Barred »

Oqvist, I have that problem along with occasional slow return to centre problems in GTR. After a lot trying to narrow down the problem I believe that there is a memory leak associated with I think the Ferrari 575's cockpit as I only ever get it when driving the 575.

If I am right and here is a memory leak I cannot see it being addressed by Simbin (have a look at http://www.gtr-game.com/forums/index.ph ... topic=5245 and make your own decision.
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Well duh bug fixing is not what 10tacle do best. Maybe I should blame Simbin but it�s generally the publisher that pays for patches. Guess that is possible. I am like only driving the mini now so will try other cars.

I haven�t had that in GTR really. I almost never run the 575 but ran it at a monza race and some magny races and in those there was no problem.
Barred

Post by Barred »

Strange as that was the vehicle that on my system gave the gratest trouble.

As for GTL I am expecting it to arrive from Sweden early next week. Due to the cars involved I am like a young child waitng for Christmas

[ October 13, 2005, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Barred ]
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Barred all I can say is that you will never get out of your computer room to celebrate christmas .

We need a GTL subforum and it permanently this is a disaster really. The cockpits are even better then in GTR and the racing is so damn tight it�s silly. With some cars having great power but weak handling and otherwise makes for fantastic races with the best AI ever seen in a racing game. And when you add human opponents...

I would say BOB II and GTL is now the best show case games for TrackIR.
Barred

Post by Barred »

quote:Originally posted by oqvist:
Barred all I can say is that you will never get out of your computer room to celebrate christmas .

We need a GTL subforum and it permanently this is a disaster really. The cockpits are even better then in GTR and the racing is so damn tight it�s silly. With some cars having great power but weak handling and otherwise makes for fantastic races with the best AI ever seen in a racing game. And when you add human opponents...

I would say BOB II and GTL is now the best show case games for TrackIR.A GTL forum would be great.

As for me not getting out before Christmas what with GTL and FEAR that is what the wife is worried about
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Aah F.E.A.R I preordered it a month ago.

Will be the first game to see this in action I hope

http://www.monstergecko.com/products.html