TrackIR4 & GTL

Wiltshiretony

TrackIR4 & GTL

Post by Wiltshiretony »

Hi Guys
I've been using my TrackIR Proclip with GTL almost since it was released and never had a problem with it. I used a GTL profile (from here somewhere) which suited me fine. I even told Vincent (i think?) how pleased I was with it. Anyhoo I had to re-install my Windows XP this weekend and as part of the rebuild I loaded the latest drivers for TrackIR.
Tried it out last night with TL and it seems a bit screwy. If i turn my head to the left or right the on screen view of my head shows me kinda nodding on the skew. Not quite right. Any hints what I should look at doing to fix this.
I have a big league race this Thursday and It would be great to have this sorted before then.
Thanks in advance.
Tony
VincentG

Re: TrackIR4 & GTL

Post by VincentG »

Yes, if you are using the TrackClip pro, in conjunction with the TRackIR, do you have the TrackClip Pro selected in the different profiles?
Wiltshiretony

Re: TrackIR4 & GTL

Post by Wiltshiretony »

Hi, yes I had the pro selected. I re-installed the software last night along with the latest drivers etc but still had the same results. Then I changed the profile to your standard GTL one and TrackIR seemed to behave itself. There may be an issue with the user created GTL profile that I liked to use.
Anyway I was able to practise last night so looks like I'm good to go.
Thanks for your assistance
Tony