Support for SHIFT?

bramski

Re: Support for SHIFT?

Post by bramski »

I hope it gets implemented soon because those cockpits are superb :D
ProfFarnsworth

Post by ProfFarnsworth »

Don't count on it. The only EA game supporting TrackIR is F1 Challenge back in '02.
MACH1ne

Post by MACH1ne »

I wonder how they are going to implement TRACK IR when they cant even make a Logitech G25 work.

Shift is another damned broken port. EA obviously rushed the PC version again :/ They will never learn; damn even CAPCOM has learned how to make a solid PC port.
bramski

Post by bramski »

[quote=MACH1ne] I wonder how they are going to implement TRACK IR when they cant even make a Logitech G25 work.

Shift is another damned broken port. EA obviously rushed the PC version again :/ They will never learn; damn even CAPCOM has learned how to make a solid PC port. [/quote]

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showt ... post850401
NADS

Post by NADS »

my g25 works great dont know what problems your having? and ea didnt make the game sms did so ir support is up to them ea has our money for the game they dont care if sms adds support for the IR
MACH1ne

Post by MACH1ne »

The FF didnt work properly but I fixed it thanks to your link ;)
ProfFarnsworth

Post by ProfFarnsworth »

I just realized how crazy the camera physics is in this game. You literally smack your head on the wheel in a collision! Maybe camera physics + TIR do not mix.
NADS

Post by NADS »

the gtr and race games have head movement caused by impacts/bumps ect and Ir works fine i think its just some lazyness or some ea reason behind no support yet but again i havent given up hope yet after a couple months i will but we havent even gotten a second/real patch the one that came out was just to make the pc version no feel like a port
Werewolf88

Post by Werewolf88 »

did anyone tried to contact NaturalPoint customer support regarding this issue? I had a chat with EA support, but unfortunately they can't say anything about it
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

EA is only publishing the title, so their input is going to be limited when it comes to specific input device integration like TrackIR. Slightly Mad Studios is developing it, and we have been in contact with them about integrating TrackIR over the past several months. As of yet, I don't have anything new to report, unfortunately. Still "wait and see."
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack