DiRT 2

terryfried

DiRT 2

Post by terryfried »

I suppose we are expecting full support in this title from day 1. Has this been confirmed at all ?
Seth Steiling

Re: DiRT 2

Post by Seth Steiling »

I haven't heard anything firm regarding when TrackIR will be implemented, but I can confirm that their dev team has been working with the TrackIR SDK, which should bode well.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
guille5577

Post by guille5577 »

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here. I'm brazilian and I'm not fluent in English. Vicent helped me to configure TrackIR 4 PRO by e-mail but only yesterday I saw the Forun here so....

Can I use trakIR with Dirt2. I bought the game and when I play it, I only can have the Green LED turned on on my TrackIR 4 PRO and it doesn't work. At the begining I thought I should syncronize trackIR with the game but reading this Topic I think I can not use TrackIR with Dirt2.

Tks,

Guille
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

DiRT 2 is officially supported, so it should be working. If you need help troubleshooting, please contact Vincent for further instructions.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Do you have Dirt 2 on your titles game list?

What version of the IR software are you running?

What version of Windows?
guille5577

Post by guille5577 »

Vicent,

We are talkung about same subject in two different topics, sorry.
The problem regarding Arma2 is solved. Tks.

When I bougth TrackIR I installed the software, pluged the hardware loaded Flight Simulator 2004, selected 3D Virtual Cockpit and TrackIR was working. I thought would be the same for all games but you already explained how to do in Arma2. I updated the software games on TrackIR and now I have to check if it is working on Dirt2. Do I have to do some extra setting inside the game to make TrackIR work?

My O.S is Windows XP SP3

I let you know if I can make it work on Dirt2.

Tks
sparks50

Post by sparks50 »

EDIT: never mind, I only needed to do a game list update and it now works well.
markm75

Post by markm75 »

I also cant get trackir to work in Dirt2.. i have both the yellow and blue lights lit up.. i see dirt2 listed in the trackir software.. the trackir software registers movement before launching the game.. but in game nothing happens..

Any thoughts?

My trackir is version 4, with software version 5.0.300
sparks50

Post by sparks50 »

Mark: Just in case you dont know, you can only use the tracking while using the cockpit camera.
SpyDoc

Post by SpyDoc »

Good evening,

What about TIR5 in the Dirt2 Demo? I've updated the game list and see Dirt 2 in the game list but no go for the demo. I don't have the game.

Ideas? Is there a config file I need to enable (looking now).