Cockpit Stuck

Docmac

Cockpit Stuck

Post by Docmac »

Hi. First post here. Great info, people. Using Trackir 5 and a couple of times (including right now) the cockpit moves around with me when I'm moving my head. When I turn far to the left or right, it jumps to those views as normal but when I bring my head back to the front, the cockpit starts moving with me again. Unable to look down or up at all. Just keeps the cockpit and windshield stationary in front of me. Anyone else experience this problem?
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Cockpit Stuck

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

There are a few notes on our enhanced titles section regarding this particular title, they can be found here:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/03- ... e-gtr.html

1. Important Note (added 2006/05/22) ::
In the PLR file for GTL and GTR, High Process Priority must be set to "0" � as below:

High Process Priority="0"

It has become popular to set High Process Priority="1" to increase FPS on some systems, but this will interfere with TrackIR.

2. Changing View Limits ::
If you'd like to expand the view limits int his game, browse to "GTR\UserData\[your name]\" and open the "[your name].plr" file with notepad. Scroll down to the [ Controls ] section and you will find 12 lines there that control the TrackIR limits.

Edit this to your hearts content! (though we suggest saving a backup first, just in case). (Thanks to Dangerous Beans for this tip)