DIRT 3

NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: DIRT 3

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Try starting both the TrackIR software and the Steam Launcher as administrator and see if they launch properly. Additionally, you may want to make sure that Dirt3 is fully updated.
cadrake

Re: DIRT 3

Post by cadrake »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Mike]Try starting both the TrackIR software and the Steam Launcher as administrator and see if they launch properly. Additionally, you may want to make sure that Dirt3 is fully updated. [/quote]

[s]Thank you for the reply and the ideas. I launched both as administrator but my Track Ir 5 still does not recognize an IR enhanced title running. Additionally, I tried going into the Steamapps directory and launching Dirt3.exe as administrator directly. Still no-joy with my track IR. My Dirt 3 game is fully patched as well.[/s]

As an aside, I want to tell you how much I love the Track IR in Rise of Flight. I'm amazed at the level of immersion added by your device! [s]Now if I could just get it running in Dirt 3.[/s]

Well, I was going to ask when an update might be available that would include Dirt 3. It occurred to me to check before I posted and lo and behold, there was an update that included Dirt 3! It works perfectly. Thank you for your help with this issue. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you,
Chris Drake