awesome

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
rachel

awesome

Post by rachel »

Who is the one who created this program? I would like to shake his hand. You helped my brother, who has ALS and cannot speak and who can barely move, talk again-through his computer. Talk. Interact. Make decisions. Convey his feelings and his love. Be human again.

From the core of my being, I am grateful and I send you that handshake along with a tearful hug. I love what you did. If you ever wanted 'to change the world' for the good, you did it. I know God is the creator of all good things, and so He worked through you. Thanks for being that lightning rod for us. And for all others in the same predicament. If you give God the glory, you will know about the truth everyone is seeking. It's all Him.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks

Rachel Toth, San Diego, CA
I am willing to send a hundred more testimonies. If you'd like to know more about how it helps us, write.
Jim

Re: awesome

Post by Jim »

Rachel:

Thanks very much for the kind words. Your note explains exactly why we are in this business. I wish your brother well.