Smartnav 2 - when can we expect it

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
yerodin

Smartnav 2 - when can we expect it

Post by yerodin »

Hi,

the topic pretty much says it all. Can you give us any word on when we can expect the Smartnav 2? Or a new version of the software? I know you guys are working hard but a lot of time has passed since the last real improvement to smartnav.
yerodin

Re: Smartnav 2 - when can we expect it

Post by yerodin »

Well, being a programmer myself I understand you very well. Sooner definitely sounds good to me.
Does that relate to Smartnav 2 AND Software or just one of both?
Donald

Post by Donald »

Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact date because as with anything dealing with programming, things can happen that can end up pushing dates and then everyone get's upset because a deadline didn't get met.

I can tell you that we are very close and as the saying of "Sooner or Later" goes, you can expect to see it "Sooner" rather than later.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

I can confirm that we are working on a next generation of software and hardware for SmartNAV. Please do not expect this release in the coming weeks, we want to get this one right so we are not rushing the release date. Thanks for keeping the faith, I think that you will be pleased with the results of our work.