Software Request/Ideas

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
gibbz

Software Request/Ideas

Post by gibbz »

A quick request.
Ive noticed on my pc that when I use the software to emulate a left click there is a slight pause(which is caused by the "Double Click Assist". I have found this really handy, and would like to see an option added to the control panel under the "clicking" section for each of the mouse clicks(so i can enable it on right click and middle mouse if i choose to), just another tick box called "pause" or "delay" and a value underneath where you can set how long this delay is in milliseconds.

I also thought it might be neat to have a calibration wizard, where you look at each of the 4 corners of the screen then the center, and from this it would calculate and setup cursor speeds and positioning so that the cursor goes where you pointing at the screen. This could take into account perspective for those of us with larger screens.
gibbz

Re: Software Request/Ideas

Post by gibbz »

Anyone? I would love to see the double click assist extended to middle mouse and right click. I assume this should be relatively easy to do in the software?
Birch

Post by Birch »

We will add your idea to the requested features list. You might want to take a look at trying key-activated mode or using the pause hotkey with sticky turned off. They might provide a way to achieve the additional steadiness it sounds like you are looking for.

The calibration method is a good idea, too.
gibbz

Post by gibbz »

Thanks! That will be great! :)

Ill have a shot with these modes tonight.