sell to me

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
kalorvoe

sell to me

Post by kalorvoe »

hi guys,

my tendonitis pain intolerance is close to exceeding my $AUS1000 price tag intolerance, so I may be buying a smartnav soon :D

A couple of minor questions:

1) If I buy a TrackIR I can't use it for the windows desktop, I know. But if I buy a SmartNav for work I'll also be able to use it for games, right?
EDIT: This was answered in another thread I asked a while back, but some forum posts infer that I can't due to a lack of auto-pan in the SmartNav software.

2) I know the extra features of version 4 over version 3, but how do they compare in real performance terms? If I can find a v3 I could get it now, whereas I may never get the money for a v4.

3) is it possible to use TWO double-switch foot pedals? ie give your feet the ability to enter in four key combinations?
EDIT: never mind, I found that you can buy three pedal system that you can expand to 4.
VincentG

Re: sell to me

Post by VincentG »

2) The increased camera resolution, ability to track, with greater definition is a major improvement, but you can get some of the newer features (gray scale tracking) with the latest software update.

3) If you are refering to the dual USB foot switch it is programmed at the firmware level to be a left and right switch, and isn't adjustable with the SmartNAV software.
kalorvoe

Re: sell to me

Post by kalorvoe »

Cool, thanks.