world of warcraft

Here you can talk about SmartNav and related products and issues not covered by other forums.
kevlar

world of warcraft

Post by kevlar »

hi everybody! just wondering if the smart nav 4 will control the mouse cursor inside the game in full screen. thanks
VincentG

Re: world of warcraft

Post by VincentG »

I've never tested.
natekh09

Post by natekh09 »

i have. ive been playing world of warcraft 3 to 4 yrs with naturalpoint/ smartnav, if u use the dwell clicking feature set ur wow to fullsscreen windowed, make sure u use the option to always on top to display in wow then ur set, works perfectly
jeffmson

Post by jeffmson »

Hi,

How do you control the character in WOW using SmartNav i.e to run, to fly etc

Cheers,

Jeff
Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen »

Hello everyon,
This is Ahmed and newly register with this community. I use this device fairly regularly. Honestly, I have successfully used it for graphics design, but it is very clunky for selecting very fine detail. There is a precision mode hotkey, though, which I haven't really used which may make it easier to select fine detail. I believe this button basically just slows down the cursor speed greatly while held down.
That said, you could possibly use this device as part of a suite of solutions.
Tom Brown

Post by Tom Brown »

Awesome! I would love to use SmartNav into World of Warcraft, I think will really help but above comments are old.
Is there anyone to help us with a post if current version of SmartNav is working in games and especially in WOW before I can buy it?
And how it moves? how accurate?
Thanks.
Gael

Post by Gael »

The technology of the SmartNav system uses an infrared camera to track one's head movements.FMWhatsapp