NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

rodom

NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

Post by rodom »

If you are having the issue with "Unknown USB Device" in Windows or the device is not being detected at all. Run this utility and it will fix the issue.

** This will only work on the TrackIR 3 and 4 models!

Disclaimer:

This tool looks for entries in the users computer related to NaturalPoint USB devices and attempts to fix problems that may have occurred during the windows installation of the devices and USB drivers.

Note that it is necessary to have the relevant NaturalPoint software installed for your hardware in order for this tool to work properly (i.e. TrackIR 4 software for TrackIR hardware).

NaturalPoint provides this tool with no warranty and support for users who may have experienced USB installation issues and wish to resolve the problem on their own without the assistance of NaturalPoint technical support. Use of this tool is done at the users own risk and NaturalPoint will not be held liable for any issues which may occur as a result of its use.

Links:

WinZip Version
Standard EXE Version

[ January 09, 2006, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Rick ]
hardingadamn

Re: NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

Post by hardingadamn »

This doesn't work for me, any alternative for this since I am not using TrackIR 3 and 4 modelswww.bathroomremodeltacoma.com
Faith Sarim

Post by Faith Sarim »

hardingadamn wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:47 pm This doesn't work for me, any alternative for this since I am not using TrackIR 3 and 4 modelslead generation dallas
Maybe there's something you missed. It worked for me.
JGRRRV1

Post by JGRRRV1 »

It does not work for me either.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello JGRRRV1,

If you are seeing Unknown Device in Device Manager when you connect your TrackIR unit, please try the following:

Right click on it and select update driver. Choose the option to 'Browse my computer for driver software', and then Browse to this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\USB Drivers x64\npusbio_x64.

If this doesn't work, please try connecting your TrackIR to a different USB port and repeat the process. If it still isn't detected correctly on your computer, please test the TrackIR on a different computer.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative