An issue with trackerIR 4/5 and DCS A-10 warthog

william mccoy

An issue with trackerIR 4/5 and DCS A-10 warthog

Post by william mccoy »

olekrow

Loc: west lafayette,ohio,USA Hello-
I have trackerIR4 installed with Tracker 5 software, on the main screen of trackerIR every thing seems to work fine,but when i go into DCS a_10C warthog simulation the screen is locked up (frozen).I saw on the forum That trackerIR was not compatible with DCS A-10 warthog has this issue been resolved?If so is there any thing specific i should do i have the latest up dates installed.

Intel Core i7,ASUS sabertooth Z77 mother board,8GB DDR 3 memory,800 W power supply,2xSLI Dual(GeForce GTX 670 2GB video card.
any help would greatly appreciated

olekrow

Re: An issue with trackerIR 4/5 and DCS A-10 warthog

Post by william mccoy »

still working with trackir no luck ,i am still using avery old version 4.1.028 windows 2000.XP is this disk still ok i have been installing this disk then down loading the latest up date is this ok? when i down load the new driver a notice comes up saying file version 3.2.0028.0 copy right natural point,digital signer not digitally signed.windows cannot verify the digital signature for the driver required for this device.(in the last post i said that the screen froze but not really. ican use the pov button and pan around,just the tracker is frozen.Man i got a better computer and monitor just so i could run this sim at its best. I just cant fly without trackerir i sure hope some one can help me.
thanks so much
olekrow
william mccoy

Re: An issue with trackerIR 4/5 and DCS A-10 warthog

Post by william mccoy »

Back again happened to realize that i ran rise of flight with the same trackir set up and on same computer and it worked great