Ive had it!!

HarryM

Re: Ive had it!!

Post by HarryM »

No problem with the hardware here (X-45), and it's gotten pretty regular use over the last several months.
BigDukeSixx

Post by BigDukeSixx »

quote:Originally posted by BlitzKrieg:
No Charlie YOU get a clue! I would have never bought this unless it had a keymapper to make it compatible with my games. It did have a keymapper but never worked. Now they tell me they have given up. I was deceived and lied too and Idiots like You make it worst. Take your degree and shove it.Blitz, the guys tried to make it work, but they have limited resourses! If you're not happy about it, that's fine, but at least show good grace!

New tech cannot always be backward compatible, but at least the guys tried. They have been open and honest about keymapping from what I have read, so I think you are being very unfair. Stop throwing your toys out of the pram and grow up!

[ February 22, 2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: BigDukeSixx ]
Samuli

Post by Samuli »

quote:Originally posted by Halstead York:
FYI, there is a 3rd party keymapping utility written by K2US that will soon have full trackIR Enhanced support, so within the next few weeks you'll have that capability within 2.0.Can someone of you give the URL where this coming keymapper can be found?