Need Older Drivers

acid

Need Older Drivers

Post by acid »

Hi I've recently been introduced to War Thunder, so I thought it would be great to take out the old track IR which has been gathering dust for many a long year, much longer than I thought actually to the point of it now being obsolete!! Damn I spent a lot of money on that thing back in the day!! Anyways, I don't know if i'm peeing into the wind here, but I thought i'd have a go at following some advice for getting track IR 2 running using older drivers (4.1.028) and then installing software version 3.13 just encase there was some life in the old dog yet!

Problem is I can't find these drivers anywhere so my question is A - is it even worth bothering will it work on win 7 64 bit ? and B - can anyone give me the necessary drivers? thought I had found some but it just turned out to be malware masquerading as them grr..

Thanks in advance!
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Need Older Drivers

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Dear Acid,

This could be located in our archived software. Here is a direct link:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/06- ... ls-v3.html

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
acid

Post by acid »

the driver I require is not there, I need the last driver that supported 64bit trackIR 2 which from research suggests its the beta 4.1.028 driver, it would be excellent if you could host it again in the archive or if someone could provide me with it. thanks for the reply.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

I am unable to find the old drivers you have requested. I invite you to create a ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com. I would like to offer you remote desktop assistance so we can resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav