trackIR 2.01 change list

Halstead York

trackIR 2.01 change list

Post by Halstead York »

Folks-
We're getting to work on 2.01 imminently, and I thought I'd give you a list of changes. Please note that these are by no means final.

- Increase range of speed slider to match old 2x mode.

- Run Minimized button.

- Autorun at startup button.

- Tweaked software text to clear up some confusion.

- Various minor bug fixes.

I've been told that we should have it out by mid-March. There will be a 2.1, probably by summer.
delta_9_tetra

Re: trackIR 2.01 change list

Post by delta_9_tetra »

Excellent news!

My trackIR gets better not worse as time passes - you defy entropy! In my opinion it is the support offered after purchase, that seperates the best from the rest. You will win enduring loyalty from your customers if you keep this up!
Siggi

Post by Siggi »

I concur. With this level of commitment TIR is a winner, regardless of minor teething probs.
F4UT_Bard

Post by F4UT_Bard »

I'm having problems where the right mouseclick toggle performed correctly the first time i used it, and is now doing continuous right clicks instead of toggling (ie hold).

is this one of the fixes?
snake122

Post by snake122 »

quote:Originally posted by F4UT_Bard:
I'm having problems where the right mouseclick toggle performed correctly the first time i used it, and is now doing continuous right clicks instead of toggling (ie hold).

is this one of the fixes?Glad to see you here at the Naturalpoint boards Bard!
I believe that's how they designed it to work. BTW, if you want you want it to work for not so decent pan in the 2D cockpit of Falcon you need for the mouse click to repeat. May not be the reason you need it, but just though I'd throw it out there.
Was the F4UT able to add any TrackIR support to the .exe before editing stopped? I'd love to see absolute mode for Falcon!