TrackIR 3 and DCS issue (tried everything i read in forum)

Chimango

TrackIR 3 and DCS issue (tried everything i read in forum)

Post by Chimango »

Hello gentelmen; i hope you can help me with an issue i'm having with my old TIR3 and DCS: F8, F9 and F12 keys not working ingame. Before you keep reading the rest of the message i let you know i've already tried every recomendation i found in this and other forums using the "search" function.

I've tried editing hotkey in game profile; unclicking TRAP box; reinstalling TIR software; turning off shadow play...etc, etc. Still not working. But when i enter the SIM without trackIR, everything works just fine.

What else could i do in order to make it work? Any ideas? Please help, i feel frustrated! Thank you in advance and sorry for my broken english :roll:

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bits; nvidia gtx 760 gpu, and TrackIR 3 with dot (not clip, not vector expansion) and software version is final 4.2.039.
Chimango

Re: TrackIR 3 and DCS issue (tried everything i read in foru

Post by Chimango »

Well, i finally realized what happened and was quite simple, so sorry for the inconvenience.

I editted the profile hotkeys, but it actually was the default one, which is different from the one loaded when DCS starts; i found the right profile and editted it's hotkeys, and now all working properly.

So, thanks anyway :oops:
MikeWitham

Re: TrackIR 3 and DCS issue (tried everything i read in foru

Post by MikeWitham »

Chimango,

Glad to hear that you got it sorted out!

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager