TrackIR driver archive?

Sierra

TrackIR driver archive?

Post by Sierra »

I just purchased a TrackIR, and am reasonably impressed. I am currently running the version 2 drivers. The few sims I have that use the mouse to pan around in the cockpit look really good.

I would like to try the version 1.4 drivers to see if I can get the key mapping function working. However, there doesn't seem to be a link to these drivers on the download page. Could you make one available so people can download previous drivers?

The CD that came with the unit has version 1.2, I believe. I would prefer to try with 1.4.

Sierra
Sierra

Re: TrackIR driver archive?

Post by Sierra »

<bump>

Where may I find the driver archive, please?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

I think that the version on the CD might be a bit newer than 1.21 even if it says 1.21 on the CD itself. Try going to our download area and just changing the version name of the file to 1.21 or similar, I think the files are still there. I will try to get the link from Birch.
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

Thanks for the suggestion. This link did not work:
http://games.naturalpoint.com/files/Nat ... R_1_40.exe

..and I don't have permission to view the files/ directory on its own.

I would appreciate having a link to the file at some point. Some of my older sims need the key mapping functionality, and I would like to give 1.4 a shot.

I believe I read in another post that someone is working on a key mapping function for the current drivers?

Thanks for the reply...

Sierra
Birch

Post by Birch »

Sierra

Post by Sierra »

Thanks!!