fs2002 no tracking

Infielder

fs2002 no tracking

Post by Infielder »

I have just bought and installed Natural Point trackIR hardware/software and am using version 2 natural point drivers. The mousepan works perfectly in Janes' WWII, but nothing happens in MS FS2002 using enhanced mode, there is no panning/tracking happening at all.

When trackIR installed should it have put a .dll in the FS2002/modules folder? Well, when installing trackIR nothing was added to the FS2002?modules folder, is that the problem???

How can I confirm that the trackIR FS2002 enhanced driver was installed correctly, how can I check to see???

Is there a way fs2002.cfg should be edited to make trackIR work????? My fs2002.cfg is highly modifiedl its not the original MS version by any means.

Zip, Zero, Nada: track IR version 2 is not doing anything on my system in FS2002 enhanced mode, its dead, but trackIR does work perfectly on my system in mousepan mode.

So what's likely the problem?
Charlie251

Re: fs2002 no tracking

Post by Charlie251 »

I've seen some threads regarding this in the FS2002 section of this forum. Check the past threads there for all of that information. I do not have FS2002 so cant help other than to point you there.
Infielder

Re: fs2002 no tracking

Post by Infielder »

Thanks! I was unaware of the sister forums, and when found, yep the solution was there!