Jim or Halstead

Charlie251

Jim or Halstead

Post by Charlie251 »

I dont recall if there was anything like this in the box with my TIR when I got it; but if not, you may want to add it. A little slip of paper that says ATTENTION in big letters across the top and then a little tid bit about "If you need support, go to www.trackir.com and look in the community forums."

The reason I say this is I am seeing posts every day on IL-2 forums asking where to get help and asking for help and such. It is all the exact same threads we have on the board here with the same questions and fixes.

It would really help to get people help, faster, and avoid all the useless posts on other forums with people trying to start a flame war rather than help the guy.
Halstead York

Re: Jim or Halstead

Post by Halstead York »

quote:Originally posted by Charlie251:
I dont recall if there was anything like this in the box with my TIR when I got it; but if not, you may want to add it. A little slip of paper that says ATTENTION in big letters across the top and then a little tid bit about "If you need support, go to www.trackir.com and look in the community forums."

The reason I say this is I am seeing posts every day on IL-2 forums asking where to get help and asking for help and such. It is all the exact same threads we have on the board here with the same questions and fixes.

It would really help to get people help, faster, and avoid all the useless posts on other forums with people trying to start a flame war rather than help the guy.The next rev of the manual will have links to the forum, and all trackIRs will include a quick-start sheet with the same.

And none of this would be possible without great users like you. Thanks.