Track IR 3 Pro does not work with new software

15JG52Robi

Track IR 3 Pro does not work with new software

Post by 15JG52Robi »

Hello all!

I have installed my old Track IR 3 Pro and downloaded and installed the only available software which is for TrackIR5. The software recognizes my Track IR identifying it properly , the red tracking LEDs are lit up but the green staus LEd does not lit up and the tracking is not working at all.

Can someone help?
swambast

Re: Track IR 3 Pro does not work with new software

Post by swambast »

I'm having the exact same issue. Installed my Track IR 3 #16720. Green status light indicates "Camera Detected and Connected." But when I move my head around, NOTHING is happening. What am I missing?
Chris.Johnson

Post by Chris.Johnson »

In order to use Track IR 5 software with a Track IR 3 camera, a Vector Expansion license is required. These can be purchased by emailing sales@naturalpoint.com
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint
perra

Post by perra »

Hi!

i have an very old but gold track ir 3, downloaded track ir 5 software, activated my 15 year old vector (amazing!) and got it to work. The only thing is that only three of the four reflectors from my cap is working at one time (im using the trackclip and cap). If i move my hand over the camera the dots changes, but only three are green and one is red. i belive this might screew things up a bit?
zillion42

Post by zillion42 »

Hi,

I have a TrackIR3 too, but no Vecor expansion. I mailed to sales@naturalpoint.com but I didn't get any reply.

Do they still sell the Vector expansion ?
fowlerpoint22

Post by fowlerpoint22 »

Same! I've already sent a follow up email but didn't get any response about my querykitchenremodeltacomawa.com/