centering in FB il2

Jed Kettle

centering in FB il2

Post by Jed Kettle »

why in enhanced mode,when I look away from the monitor or down towards the floor,I do not become centered in my cockpit when i attempt to do so? i have the latest software from natural point,when i alt tab out of the game i can see that my settings are still in place so that is not the problem,I also sit about 2 and a half feet from the monitor which is as close as i can possibly get,dots in a diamond shape 5 dots,also f12 for centering does not do squat. thanks in advance
Charvel

Re: centering in FB il2

Post by Charvel »

quote:Originally posted by Jed Kettle:
why in enhanced mode,when I look away from the monitor or down towards the floor,I do not become centered in my cockpit when i attempt to do so? i have the latest software from natural point,when i alt tab out of the game i can see that my settings are still in place so that is not the problem,I also sit about 2 and a half feet from the monitor which is as close as i can possibly get,dots in a diamond shape 5 dots,also f12 for centering does not do squat. thanks in advancePress F8
Charlie251

Re: centering in FB il2

Post by Charlie251 »

You will not see anything happen when you hit F12 to center. It centers TIR, not FB. Only needed in mouse mode anyway.

If your not going back to center, your not in enhanced mode. When you launch FB, TIR reverts back to mouse mode everytime. At least for me. After launching FB and getting into your plane, hit your mode key once or twice to get into enhanced.