TrackIR 3 fritzes out when playing Farming Simulator

CptTangerine

TrackIR 3 fritzes out when playing Farming Simulator

Post by CptTangerine »

Hi

I have a problem that I have only really noticed with Farming Simulator 19 where, every now and again, I will be driving along and the view suddenly flips so that I am looking at the ceiling of the tractor. Moving my head results in a sort of rotating movement. If I put my hand over the sensor for a couple of seconds it recovers. Pressing F12 to re-centre causes it to change to a different angle and then completely freak out until I put my hand over the sensor and hit F12 again.

I am using a Track Clip with 6 DOF and I wear glasses. I'm not sure if this is a game issue, a TrackIR 3 issue, or a reflection-off-my-glasses issue.

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

CptT
NaturalPoint.Kai

Re: TrackIR 3 fritzes out when playing Farming Simulator

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

Hi CptT,

I suspect that the markers on your TrackClip are either leaving the view of the camera or that the reflection off your glasses are being picked up as an accidental marker.

Please view here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=19472

While in camera view, please move your head as you would in the simulator and check to see if any of the green markers turn red. If they do, you may have to adjust your cameras position until the green dots stay green and do not leave the sight of the camera.