Tracker II shake

Loyalty

Re: Tracker II shake

Post by Loyalty »

It has happened to me in Il2Fb exactly like the original post indicated, and I corrected it the same way too.

Loyalty Out
Donald

Post by Donald »

Crewchief 408,

You said:

"I still have the problem when I restart the system.. it won't load my or any other profile automaticaly. I have to manually load it from the profiles tab each time. Each time I restart the system I do the following: (1) Select my profile, click on load (2) Select my profile to Auto-Load (3) De-select auto-unload this profile, because it is always on (4) click on save about 10 times, hoping it will finally remember."

You are doing everything correctly and your profile is being saved. The profile is tied to the game so when you just start the TIR software, it doesn't know what game you chose.

The steps then are to start the TIR software and then start the game. The saved profile will load. According to the developer, he said that it is possible that it may not display that it's loaded when you bring the TIR program back up.

A simple test would be to select a profile, make some outrageous setting like no dead zone, load and save it as you were doing before. Start your game to see how it acts. Close everything down. Restart the computer, start the TIR software check the profiles see if anything is loaded, if it's not, that's ok. Start the game and see how it behaves. Does the game still act as if there is no dead zone? It should.

Now go back and change your profile back to what it should be and have a great time flying!!!
A.Fokker

Post by A.Fokker »

quote:Originally posted by Wayne:
Hello A.Fokker,

Would it be possible to re-install IL2FB without AEP and let me know what difference this makes?
I want to ensure that IL2FB is working correctly and to see if AEP could be the cause of the issue that you descibed.Hi Wayne, I didn't check in for some time, cause nothing seemed to be happening. I went back to the 2.12beta drivers and I haven't had any crashes for some time now. I have no clue why, before I was having them too with these drivers. Only thing I changed/upgraded are my sound drivers, Creative posted not too long ago a new version.
I have a clean version of IL2FB on my HD too. It is just a matter of swapping directories (any registry changes required?) I don't really feel like doing this kind of testing, unless there is something specific you would like my to look into.
Best,
AF
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

A.Fokker,

If the problem is not happening at the moment, it maybe a good idea to wait until it is.
Because any changes that we make now we would not know if we have resolved the problem or not.
I am not sure of the registry settings that you would have to make to run IL2FB and the ACE add-on at the same time unless I looked into it
Keep me updated with anything that you discover.

[ April 22, 2004, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Wayne ]
BPO6_PANP

Post by BPO6_PANP »

~S!
I have had the same problem as AKA-Bucky
After entry in to the game it is so jittery that the only way to fly is to turn TIR off

I have allso noticed that the motion screen will have nothing on it
It will just be blank ( no cross hairs or picture )

I have to unplug the unit and restart the software to correct this problem

tir 1 version 303
XP pro
amd 2800
fx 5900 ultra
1024 megs ram
msi K7N2D-l mb

after going to the 3,10 I havent had this problem yet