I posted once before about this but...

ruggbutt

I posted once before about this but...

Post by ruggbutt »

When I try to pick a profile to autoload or I try to choose one of the motion presets it freezes my computer up completely, everything stops working. I posted about this in the forums once before and was ignored by the devs, not to mention my post is gone now. Before someone tries to tell me it's my computer my old one was an 1800 Athlon, the software locked it up. Now w/my AMD64 3200 it does the same exact thing. I am running WinXP Pro. This is a bug in your software guys, as it did the same thing w/the v2 and now the v3 software. Additionally in my old thread a few people posted that they are having the same troubles.

[ May 24, 2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: ruggbutt ]
Wayne

Re: I posted once before about this but...

Post by Wayne »

ruggbutt,

Firstly I dont remember seeing a thread on this issue, but if your computer is locking up, then lets see what the problem may be.

Secondly I dont ever remember being e-mailed about this issue.

First we want to check that the unit is indeed working correctly. If the unit behaved the same way on a different machine, then we need to look at the hardware.

If you could please e-mail me your serial number that is located on a sticker on the underside of your unit we can have a look at what the problem may be.
Combathanger

Post by Combathanger »

I do know that WINDOWBLINDS by stardock doesnt play nice with TIR and causes the EXACT problem you describe....be sure you have it on the exclude list or in newer verson on WB, activate the "only use on these programs" and just choose explorer and IE etc.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

That was the problem!!!! I was using windowblinds w/both rigs. Thanks!!!
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

A problem with the TrackIR software eh?

I dont remember the thread either.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ruggbutt,

I did post a note on our webpage with this issue.

Please see...

Troubleshooting