Smashed....

nubelius

Smashed....

Post by nubelius »

This night i smashed my Trackir 2 in the floor in pure anger... The nice thing is that i don�t have to care anymore about this stinky product...A supercool idea, but a looooong way from finished product... Thanx Natural point for getting me so mad about installing this crap, that it�s now in pieces on my floor...150 Euro in the bin....

I have tested version 3.03, 3.10 but nothing works... It�s crappy jerky, don�t work after when you have turned off the computer or after a restart...

Sorry for my poor english...
Charlie251

Re: Smashed....

Post by Charlie251 »

Dont blame NP. Its your own inability to control yourself that wasted your money. You 'could have' returned it and gotten your money back. Oh well.

What must also suck is the fact that thousands of others have it working just fine and with a little troubleshooting, your's 'could have' worked fine too.

Oh well.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

nubelius,

I could see that your first post was yesterday.

Even though it is the weekend, both myself and a number of others including Charlie check the forums over the weekend incase anyone is having any issues.

I do wish you had given us the chance to help.
nubelius

Post by nubelius »

I don�t blame anyone but myself...My temperament has always been a problem...hehe...

Just hope they can figure out what is the problem with the software and release a patch or somthing...Becasue there is a lot of people that don�t get it to work...Must i be an engineer to get it to work???

[ June 07, 2004, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: nubelius ]
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You just have to fine tune the adjustments. It's really sensitive in Lock On now, but w/the next patch that will change. I got it working great in Lock On though. I can't fly w/out it now.
Slapp

Post by Slapp »

Lol nubelius
Maybeyou should go on a "Naturalpoint user anger management course"
After you have recovered, go buy your self the TrackIR3 Pro and ask for help.

You TrackIR murderer you !