order question

rpc

order question

Post by rpc »

I now notice that they say there is a shipping delay. on the website store page there is now a red warning.but when I ordered mine on the 5th of june that was not there .because I print screened the page and sent it and a link to my friend and looking at it there is no warning. Also, on my receipt they sent me there is nothing stating a delay infact, they do say I wanted 3 day select shipping. Kind of strange the delay wouldn't be stated there. Also, I am now wondering did the take the money from my credit card or did they wait till they ship my order. " I may have to check now"
To be honest .If that delay would have been there I would have checked elsewhere or waited. I personally think they should have stopped taking orders when the got past the 1 week mark. I am really excited to get a product like this. But ,did not want to be part of a interest free loan as it now appears. I really hope they can get this situation under control and give better service in the future. I still would buy this product. Just,didn't expect all of this and now that i'm leaving for my vacation end of next week, my package will be setting outside till I get home. "I hope"

[ June 11, 2004, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: rpc ]
Donald

Re: order question

Post by Donald »

Hello RPC,

We posted the extended shipping period on the main order page, May 28th, but we didn't catch the one in the shipping screen till about a week later. The amount listed in the order confirmation is part of a boiler plate built into our databse that is not as easily changed. Sorry about that.

The response to the WW2OL promotion has been extremely positive coupled with a slight delay from our PCB manufacturer, put us behind the Eight Ball so to speak.

We are catching up and are currently still beating the 10-14 day shipping period posted on the main ordering page but we would rather post a very realistic window rather than something that looks good but we can't meet. If we deliver before our set expectation, everyone's happy. Everyone also knows what would happen if we miss the window and it's even later.

To allay your other fears, NO, we do not charge your credit card till your order ships. An automatic pre-authorization is done automatically for just about any credit card purchase and this is what most people see but it really isn't the actual charge.

Lastly, if you are going on vacation during the expected time your order would ship, please let me know. This situation is better handled via direct communication so please either email me at: sales@naturalpoint.com or call me at 541-753-6645 x14

I have the ability to place your order in a hold status to keep it from going out. We will still build the unit and set it aside for you, so that when you get back, we can release it and ship it immediately. Please have your Order Confirmation # ready.

Thank you and have a great day,

Donald