Track-IR3pro is too fast / IL-2 FB Sim

Lowpull

Track-IR3pro is too fast / IL-2 FB Sim

Post by Lowpull »

Hi @ all !

Unfortunately I have problems with my brandnew Track-IR 3pro and now I`m very unhappy
I have used Track-IR 1 all the time before and it was running absolutly great !! After a short time of getting used with it this hardware update was the "Grand Slam" for my favourite Sim IL-2/FB!!

But with the new Track-IR 3pro nothing is as it was before .....
The speed of the head moving ist much to fast and shaky. Even if I slow down the X + y axis, no effect .... Dead zone is OK, but could be better (up + down) !
I`ve tried different profiles, but got no better results. I also changed the "smoothing point" in the registry from "1" into "2" ... but there is no difference ......
I`m using the track-hat and the software 3.11 - first I`ve used the 3.10 version .... I`ve also placed the dot more backwards on the peak of the cap .... nothing helps ....

I operate the Track-IR3pro on Windows XPpro with no previous Track-IR installation (My Track-IR 1 worked on Win 98 SE!!)

Dogfights are impossible with that settings and after a time I get headache .... and yes, I`m in the enhanched mode !!!!

I have no more ideas and I�m thinking about reshipping it to my dealer in Holland ....

Greets and excuse me for my bad english

Frank from Germany !
Lowpull

Re: Track-IR3pro is too fast / IL-2 FB Sim

Post by Lowpull »

... no ideas

Great support, thanks a lot

The serial nr. of my Track-IR3 pro is 016909 !

Greets !
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Lowpull,

Sorry I was not on the forums on Sunday, buy hey I just gotta have a day off sometime.

If you can e-mail me in the morning when I am in the office I can send you the IL2 profile that I use with other settings for your unit.

I am sure it sounds as if you just need your unit setting up.

So before you ship it back give mw a chance to help you get set up.
Lowpull

Post by Lowpull »

Hi Wayne !

First I have to say sorry for my impatience !!

It�s normally not my way, please believe me ! But I was so frustrated after all days of testing and setting without getting a good result !

I was so happy with the Track-IR 1 , and the announcement for the Track-IR 3 sounds so great, but unfortunately exact the opposite is reality , at least for me

But I hope, that there is a way to fix it

E-mail is on the way !!

Greets + thanks a lot !

Lowpull !
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Lowpull,

I have a problem with your e-mail, and I am unable to post to you, can you e-mail again.
Lowpull

Post by Lowpull »

.... OK, I`ll be back soon !

Lowpull !
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Lowpull,

Thanks, Sorted.
Lowpull

Post by Lowpull »

@ Wayne -

I have finished another long, long test run last weekend .... and I`m still helpless ...

I`ll be back with some more informations and details next days ... now I have to go to work

Greets , Lowpull !
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Lowpull,

Try the profile that I have sent.
Lowpull

Post by Lowpull »

... Hy Wayne ! Thanks a lot !!

But unfortunately it`s unplayable for me - much to fast and shaky, no chance for a good dogfight or just flying

.... I`m afraid that I have to give up ..... using the track-hat is still impossible, only with a single dot there`s a little chance .... and it`s to difficult to describe it in English I`m afraid

Tomorrow I`ll send You my detailed Set-Up, perhaps it may help ....

... and one short question : What is the meaning of the "Preferred Track Objekt Size" control knob?!? Which setting should I use

Please don`t think that I`m crazy ...

Greets , Lowpull !