TrackIR causing halucination and R.S.I.

thefud

TrackIR causing halucination and R.S.I.

Post by thefud »

Got my TrackIR3 today and having never owned any of the previous versions I was dubious about how effective it really was. I watched a few of your vids before making my purchase and you managed to convince me.

As soon as I plugged it in I was surprised. The drivers worked and everything went flaulessly. I hoped for something useable and it was better than that - instinctive response straight out of the box.

But after 4 or so hours I started to get neck ache - my abilities at drunken dogfighting on a game that i've only been playing for a week where becoming frayed. And the trackIR was only making it worse - it's just too real - it actually hurts now when I crash and burn. I I just can't control my head from ducking and avoiding the bullets from bygone underdogs

Please release some other kind of innovative equipment that actually makes me play games better - a new brain or perhaps something along the lines of eternal youth??

One other disturbing thing I've noticed. When you finally stop playing on the first day of ownership, and you casually start catching up on the other things you where doing on your PC, out of the corner of your eye, the trackIR starts to imitate a glass of cool red wine sitting on top of your monitor.

Shoot me down again...Please...
edbert

Re: TrackIR causing halucination and R.S.I.

Post by edbert »

I don;t know about those hallucinations there bro. But I did get a very small sense of motion sickness after an extended session of Aces High