Says it's tracking but it isn't..

Mayer

Says it's tracking but it isn't..

Post by Mayer »

Hello,
I just recently had the same problem as kidd27 where I started the software and it said it was tracking but all I had was a green tracking screen instead of the black screen with a green tracking dot. So I disconnected the unit, uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. All was well for a few days. Today I went to use it and again it said it was tracking (when it sould'nt be)but this time it was a completely black screen and in the motion screen the dot was just twitching.Again I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems to be ok for now. Can anyone shed some light on this problem for me? I'm running XP Pro, 3.0 mhz, 1.5gig ram. The only changes since I reloaded the firest time was I installed the XP service pack 2. The serial number of the unit is 18260. I'm also plugging it direct to the PC USB port.

Thanks, Ron
Wayne

Re: Says it's tracking but it isn't..

Post by Wayne »

Ron,

If you have a green screen please e-mail me.
Mayer

Post by Mayer »

Thanks Wayne I will do that. For now, everthing seems back to normal again.
Mayer

Post by Mayer »

Well, it was working ok for a while till I installed something. It seems to me that somehow the track IR registry gets messed up after the installation of of a program. Afterward It seems to work all wacky with the tracking screen flashing red lines and the motion screen jumping all over the place. If I uninstall it and reinstall it, its fine again. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Ron