TrackIR 3 PRO tracking page all green?

Wayne

Re: TrackIR 3 PRO tracking page all green?

Post by Wayne »

If you are experiencing a green screen with your TrackIR, please e-mail me with a serial number and a screen shot. Along with what game was running when the problem happened, and of course any error messages if any.
If you could let me know the name that you have used in the forum, as it�s sometimes difficult to put a forum name against an e-mail.

Thanks
Wayne
Charvel

Post by Charvel »

Just so you know, it's not dependent on a game running and just happens the odd time when the software is loaded up. I always check the tracking page after loading the software for this reason before starting a game.

Hmm, I wonder if it has to do with shutting down the computer without turning off the TIR first where the blue light stays on even when the machine is off?

I'll give that a try now...

/edit

Well that doesn't seem to be it.

[ November 03, 2004, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Charvel ]
skinns

Post by skinns »

Yes - just received a new TR3 Pro been using it for about an hour before the green screen- no data.

I reinstalled and it worked for about ten minutes -then stopped again and now even with reinstall it does not work at all- full stop.

Something is seriously screwed here. My TR 2 works no problems, although its not as good as the TR 3 when it works- close to RMA this one! Looking at other posts I am not alone with TR3 problems.

Any solutions.

Any solutions.
Birch

Post by Birch »

Hi Everyone,

In order to keep our response and information for users about this issue more organized, I am closing this topic. Future replies and discussion should be done under This Topic

There is a reference back to this topic, so it won't be lost.

[ November 19, 2004, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Birch Zimmer ]