Profile for FS2004

jackson

Profile for FS2004

Post by jackson »

Hi Wayne,
I have read on another post that you have e-mailed on request some good profile of your own for FS2004. I have created my own custom profile, but I still keep on having too fast movements, and also I can' t set a very effective dead zone . I use the reflective dot and the Track IR device is mounted on top of my pc flat display about 70 - 80 cm from the average position of the reflective dot in my forehead. The general feeling is pretty impressive but I think that it can be improved, and I suppouse you may help me. Thank you
jackson

Re: Profile for FS2004

Post by jackson »

By the way...Serial n� 18961

Regards
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

jackson,

Sorry that I missed your post earlier, drop me a quick e-mail when I am in the office and I'll send you the profile.

[ October 11, 2004, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Wayne ]
jackson

Post by jackson »

Wayne,
thank you very much for your profile....
It works definitely better than the one I created. I am quite happy about this tool.
Just one question: better the tracking dot or the hat ? which are the differences in terms of performance ? And can you suggest an European e-store where to buy the hat ? Having it shipped from US costs 60 usd which is almost three times its price !!!
Regards
Ombit

Post by Ombit »

My good lady wife bought me my Track IR3 Pro for Christmas (she knows how to stay in my good books )

It is superb and I love it, only problem is I can't quite get it slow enough for me. Wayne, Is there any chance you could email me this profile. pretty please, I'll be your best mate

Oh my serial is: 25121
westv

Post by westv »

Santa was kind enough for me as well. Thanks Santa.
Product Code: 19663
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

jackson,

Go to our webpage and look here you will be able to find a list of all our dealers.

Ombit, westv

Drop me a quick e-mail so I have your e-mail address and I will be sure to send it on.
steku

Post by steku »

Jackson

If you have good place to attach one of your bigger dots (like boom mike or glasses) don't expect any miracles from using hat. TIR tracks perfectly with one of larger dots placed as mentioned above. It can't be "more perfect" with hat.

[ December 30, 2004, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: steku ]