Making profiles

musbou

Making profiles

Post by musbou »

I can now, with much help from Parse, set my dead zone. So what and when would I use the others (aggressive, progressive, etc.)? Thanks
Wayne

Re: Making profiles

Post by Wayne »

jens,

These are just basic profiles and are a starting point to write your own profiles.

If you need a profile for a certain game, I will be only to happy to help.
musbou

Post by musbou »

Please calarify this for me, Wayne. Would those profiles take the place of the Dead Zone? I use FS9 and Pacific Fighters currently. Would one of those be better instead of the dead zone? Which profile would fit what games? I am confuzed. The PDF manual does not explain the differences, nor really how to set edit points. Parse explained it and now even I know how to do it. By the way, Wayne, could you send me the profile you made for FS9? I see a lot of people asking, and am curious. Thanks for help in understanding the other profiles.
musbou@yahoo.com
Parse

Post by Parse »

Hi jens.

Glad that you are getting the 'hang of it' at last.

I have Waynes' personal FS2004 profile (Thanks very much for sending it to me Wayne) And must say that, for me, it is the best profile for FS2004 yet.

Enjoy!

Regards,

"PARSE"
musbou

Post by musbou »

Can you send it on to me Parse? My email is in 2 messages above. Thanks
Parse

Post by Parse »

Hi jens.

I don't want to "tread on Waynes' toes" because it is after all His Profile. I feel he should be the one to give it to you. It is not available for public consumption on the forum - unlike Charlies' profile. (Thanks Charlie!).

Wayne is most helpful and usually responds to problems and/or requests very quickly.

However, if he dosen't act on your request in the near future I will pass on to you the profile.

I believe that would be in keeping with the philosophy of the TRACKIR Support Group.

So I will watch the next few 'posts' and if necessary will e-mail you.

Regards,

"PARSE"

[ November 27, 2004, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Parse ]